- Easy, do it yourself installation
- Guaranteed to last the lifetime of your boat
- Available in 9 colors and various lengths
- Prevent costly repairs
- Maintain the value of your boat
- 100% Made in the USA
- Works on fiberglass and most aluminum boats (click here for a list)
- Click HERE for aluminum hull information
The keel of most boats is the center line running down the bottom of your boat. It generally protrudes and slices into the water. Because of this, the keel both slices the water first, and also bumps into concrete, ramps, docks, and rocky shores first. But it doesn’t have to. KeelShield was developed to protect your most vulnerable, and constant point of contact. Made of pure Urethane Polymers, this 5” wide rugged shield is the strongest and most durable protection for you keel from abrasions, scratches, and scars.
KeelShield is easy to install, just Prep-Peel-Stick (see our video below). Once its on you are good to go. Installation does not require time to cure. And with our exclusive 3M adhesive system, it stays on, we guarantee it.